These rules apply globally to the forum and all sub-forums.
- 1. Please don't spam. This involves double- or even triple- posting, posting gibberish, posting an irrelevant advertisement, or constantly posting many short meaningless messages to increase your post count. The forums are built for communication between users.
- 2. Please respect all other users. Out of common courtesy, please show unconditional respect for other users, at least enough to co-exist with the other.
- 3. Don't flame, bait, pester, or attempt to troll other users. This is how drama starts, and it's not welcome here. If you do not like a user, add them to your ignore/foes list.
- 4. Never post inappropriate or illegal content. This includes warez, "free" downloads of licensed products, NSFW material, or illegal discussions. This is most often grounds for immediate banishment, and in appropriate cases, contact with authorities. If you are unsure if something is safe or not, try contacting a Moderator or Admin.
- 5. Please use common sense. As a save-all, don't be a douche. If it doesn't feel right to do something, it's probably best not to. If you're unsure what to do, try contacting forum staff.